Usage of Cookies
Cookies Policy for portal2.inowno.com
Under limited Licence from Inowno F&B Ltd
Demonstration Version Only - T&C's to be determined by brief
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies", meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our site or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not disclose your portal2.inowno.com password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify portal2.inowno.com and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to portal2.inowno.com. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request to Customer Service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our portal2.inowno.com.COM User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in various regions. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Controlling and Processing Parties
When you use the portal2.inowno.com services, you agree that:
- portal2.inowno.com may transfer your personal data to other companies where appropriate.
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in various regions.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the sites;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are breaching site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity)
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data;
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information on other users and information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising.
If you don't wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our certifications, simply indicate your preference via the “Preferences” page in My portal2.inowno.com (or similar account status page) or by following the directions provided with the communication or advertisement.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customise measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about our services and those of our corporate family, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content infringes the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- Our clients to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and breaches of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you’ve requested their services.
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programmes and customer support).
- Other portal2.inowno.com users, whether located within Ireland the United Kingdom or abroad. For example, where you are involved in a transaction with another user, the other user may view your email address and obtain your contact information and postal address to help complete the transaction;
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, postcode, telephone number, email address, user ID history, IP address, fraud complaints, financial information and usage history.
- portal2.inowno.com. are participants in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate, either under confidentiality agreement or as required by law. In such circumstances, we may disclose name, street address, city, county, postcode, country, phone number, email address and company name.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from those who attempt to carry out fraudulent or illegal activities on the site, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Information You Share on portal2.inowno.com
If you access portal2.inowno.com from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, certain information about you, such as your user ID or reminders from portal2.inowno.com, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Using Information from portal2.inowno.com
portal2.inowno.com. enables you to share personal information upon completion of certifications. We encourage you to disclose your privacy practices and respect the privacy of other users. We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information and therefore we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of your trading partner before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information. When users are involved in a certification, they may have access to each other's name, user ID, email address and other contact information.
The winners lounge website on portal2.inowno.com is put in place under license and in conjunction with INOWNO F&B Limited, who retain data certificate reference number ZA082853 within the Information Commissioners Office in the United Kingdom. The information you provide shall remain the full property of INOWNO F&B Limited and shall be used in accordance with all data protection laws as outlined by the Information commissioner’s office in the UK. INOWNO F&B Limited will only share this information with Anheuser-Busch InBev in accordance with data protection laws of the European Union and your rights at all times are fully protected and adhered to. Your rights are fully outlined at www.ico.co.uk.
We use the following cookies:
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Cookie name Purpose More information _gat Google Analytics Used to distinguish users. (Expires: 1 min). Read more _ga Google Analytics Used to distinguish users. (Expires: 2 years). Read more _gid Google Analytics Used to distinguish users. (Expires: 24 hours). Read more
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Cookie name Purpose More information Token Inowno settings Used to keep the user logged in and active whilst browsing the site. points-modal Inowno settings Used to show/hide the "Points system" info message. user_localtime Inowno settings Used for the "Events" section to get the accurate user local time.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We and our users do not tolerate spam. Make sure to set your portal2.inowno.com notification preferences so we communicate to you as you prefer. You may not use our communication tools where available to send spam or otherwise send content that would breach our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content, but we do not permanently store messages sent through these tools. If you send an email to an email address that is not registered in our community (via Refer-a-Friend or other tools), we do not permanently store that email or use that email address for any marketing purpose. We do not rent or sell these email addresses.